Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yellow Shoes: Saltwater Sandals

A while back I mentioned that I was obsessed with yellow shoes. So far this summer I have still been taken with the color yellow. I've been told, on numerous occasions, that I cannot, under no circumstances wear the color yellow. I do love the color though so I thought its use as an accessory was just fine. I found these Saltwater Sandals, via Wiksten, was curious at their seemingly high quality, yet low price tag. When I saw that they had them in YELLOW, I ordered them straight away. They arrived last week in time for me to wear them to the Del Mar Races. Sorry the picture is a little blurry. Though I did not wear these as a child, I did see a toddler wearing them at the library last night. They are very comfortable and I would even consider getting them in another color, if I needed them.
photo credit: top I couldn't help it by Buttons Magee; bottom TEB 07.17.08

No comments: