Monday, June 15, 2009

Wake-Up: Target

Need to inject a little change or color into your home, check out some of my favorite stuff at Target. This is the one store that Fairbanks (AK) needs. Forget the Walmat, give us Target!

This cream colored metal stool that matches my french bistro chairs (more about my obsession with these metal chairs here)at our double desk would be perfect on my patio as small table to set drinks. The Dwell Studio Peony pillow caught my eye as my favorite color combo is yellow +gray.

Dror lookbook: Stack bookcase goes from single tower to full-size bookcase with the addition of 2 more towers (not available yet but coming soon).
It looks to me like an update on the EXPEDIT bookcase from IKEA (see various incarnations here). Or if you are more into the classic midcentury look, try the Thomas O'Brien bookcase. I own the first edition (love it) that is slightly larger than the one they are currently selling in the Target stores, see Decor8's review and update of the o'brien bi-fold bookcase.

photo credit: Target website

No comments: