Sunday, August 16, 2009

{NEW} Sunday Suppers At Cayenne & Carob

I have recently found myself in a cooking funk with no desire to cook anything. Perplexing it is, even to myself. I have pretty much stuck to my tried-and-true Cayenne & Carob quick dinner recipes.Inspired by Sunday Suppers' blog (seriously you should check out the fantastic pictures), I will be making one new dish every Sunday. Who knows where this will go--maybe future Sunday suppers will include friends or even more than one dish--but for now one dish, every Sunday. I hope to expand my recipe box with multi-functional recipes that can be eaten throughout the week.
Please join me every Sunday for supper!

Every Sunday I will be posting my previous week's Sunday supper (time delay in order to give me some time to pull things together). We start TODAY and get ready because I started out big, Julia Child big (hint, hint)!

photo credit: Karen Mordechai and Sunday Suppers Brunch post and A French Dinner

No comments: