Monday, May 10, 2010

Wake-up: Inspiration in the Blogsphere

Here is a peak at my *starred* posts from last week - Inspiration is everywhere.

Enjoyed Door Sixteen's renovation of her NYC apartment and now captivated by her round up of white-on-white (plus black) rooms - dreaming about my new apartment in black and white.

Tiny House Blog posted the most petite, yet serene, guest room ever.

As a wearer of glasses I loved Black Eiffel's Girls with Glasses Fashion photo shoot.

Oh Happy Day's birthday surprise is indeed a SuRpRiSe, wish I could pull something like that off.

I had the paloma for Cinco de Mayo (substituted gin and Trader Joe's Italia Grapefruit Soda) and am inspired by Coconut + Lime's Dark and Stormy cupcakes.

I wish that I had made my mom this dahlia flower brooch from not martha, tips for creating this felt-no-sew-pop-of-color right here.

No comments: