Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back-to-School: Polarn O. Pyret

The August/September fall season definitely has a back-to-school feel despite the fact that I'm no longer a student (thank goodness after 20+ years of being one) and have no kids. But I have niece, MRC, that I love to buy clothing for. Remember the Olive Juice clothing I bought earlier in the summer, well she got it just in time for the first day of school.
This morning DesignMom, in celebration of her 15 year wedding anniversary, posted a giveaway from Polarn O. Pyret, which was irresistible. Thanks to her for the introduction to this fantastic swedish clothing-brand that is famous for its striped clothing.
I think I've always wanted striped leggings, even when I was a little person. Polarn O. Pyret has a great summer sale going on right now and my niece will be getting another back-to-school package in the mail.

No comments: