Monday, November 8, 2010

Wake-up: I'm still here...

...exploring bustling DC.
...finding a routine.
...commuting 2 hours a day.
...enjoying happy hours.
...settling into the house.

All this takes up the majority of my time and leaves so few spare moments for blogging or cooking. Am I cooking? - not so much, just the quick dinners that I've posted for the past two years here on Cayenne + Carob.

Am I reading blogs? - a few but mostly enjoying the more graphic blogs.

I don't know where this blog is going to end up after my career transition. In the meantime you can still find me on twitter and on Pinterest.

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Looking for neat architecture, interior design, or fashion/style there is a cache of boards for you to browse through. I pin a dozen images a week so go check it out. Keep up with me there while I figure out what I'm doing here.

Sign up to create a profile and pin images on Pinterest.
Follow my pins via RSS feed.

photo credit: Cayenne 09.25.10, American Visionary Art Museum (Baltimore, MD)

No comments: