Saturday, March 30, 2013

Status of the Blog Update

It has been 2 years since I've posted anything here on the ol' blog. So long, in fact, that I was surprised to find 16 draft posts just waiting patiently in line. I was not intending to post here anymore, but these drafts are too tempting. We'll see how long it takes for me to get them out, hopefully not another 2 years :-)

Blogging has always been something that I enjoyed to do in my free time. When I moved to Washington, DC, in the fall of 2010, my free time quickly became non-existent. 

Since 2010 several new social media services really enabled me to connect with family and friends, and keep track of the design trends that I loved to share here on the blog.  Cayenne & Carob elsewhere on the web:

twitter: cayenne_carob | pinterest: cayenne | path: cayenne

In August of 2012, I moved back to San Diego and started an independent consulting company which has again taken up a lot of time over the past 6 months. Now we are getting ready to move to Seattle, WA, at the end of April. Let the adventures begin!

Cayenne

No comments: