Monday, May 25, 2009

Wake-Up: Sipping Beauty


On Friday I was in chilling in Delta Junction with my friend BB. She was getting her hair done in preparation for her upcoming wedding. I was just keeping her company at the Posh Salon (1755 Richardson Hwy, Delta Junction, AK 99737 907.895.3200) when I saw this great marketing concept from the Sipping Beauty tea company.

They have 6 different flavors of tea with funny names like beauty sleep and whiff. BB's friend tried the weightless tea and thought it was delicious. The website is a little cryptic as to what other retailers carry Sipping Beauty.

I should have picked some up to try while I had it in my sights. If I could figure out where it was made or where they were shipping from I might order from the website. They have sampler and large sizes which would make for great party favors or a lovely hostess gift.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oddly enough, the website was simple:
www.sippingbeauty.net

Now you too can find it with ease.

Cayenne said...

The website has always been linked above. my comments regarding the cryptic website apply to the fact that there are no local retailers listed, so that one could avoid shipping costs. There is also no information on where sipping beauty tea is manufactured or where you would be ordering it from. my goal is to promote local consumerism and this information is vital for such a goal.