Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Supper: On Hiatus...


Sunday Supper is on hiatus for a bit. It might come back in an altered form or not at all and I need a few weeks to think about it. I do think that Sunday Supper at Cayenne & Carob has served its purpose; I was in a no-cooking-funk and scheduling one day a week to cook helped me get back to my normal cooking routine.

For now, I leave you with some snapshots of what we ate for Christmas dinner in Alaska (left to right): half-dried salmon (my favorite, reference this post on other ways to prepare salmon), my mom's famous fruit salad, jarred salmon covered with cucumbers (decorated by aunt Dorthy with radishes in the shape of mushrooms and curled celery), macaroni and bacon bake (made by aunt Sister), and muk tuk (whale blubber).

photo credit: Cayenne 12.25.09

No comments: