Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog-tag-sale: JACKETS

brown suede banana republic and cream retro crop swing jacket!

I've included the best pictures I could manage, measurements, condition, flaws, and price (not including shipping). All clothing are from a pet- and smoke-free home. If you would like an item leave your email in the comment sections and I will confirm that the item is still available. First one to comment, gets the item. Payment only via paypal (unless you are local to San Diego and will be picking up in person). There are no returns.

I am open to reasonable offers and please leave questions in the comments.


{50$} Banana Republic Dark Chocolate Brown Suede Jacket - size SMALL
This is perfect condition suede jacket that has precise tailoring and is the perfect dark, dark brown. So dark that you can wear it with black or brown. Two flap front pockets and a single pleat in the back. Fully lined, heavy, and warm.
Measurements:
18" armpit to armpit, 15" shoulder-seam to shoulder-seam, 25" shoulder-seam to cuff, 24" shoulder-seam to bottom, 15.75" smallest part of jacket
Why am I letting is go? I probably wore this a total of 10 hours the entire time I've owned it. I have been keeping it around with the hopes that we would buy a vespa scooter and I could wear it to scoot around (with driving goggles and scarf flying in the wind) - no such luck. It is time to give it up.

{10$} Nick & Mo Cream Cropped Retro-style Jacket - size SMALL

Cream colored cropped jacked with retro styling, large buttons, and 3/4 length sleeves. This jacket was one of my favorites. It easy went with jeans and over fancy dresses. 3 buttons, 2 front pockets, and fun polka dot lining
Why am I letting this go?
I washed it a few days ago and it shrunk! Has lot of life left it in and it goes with everything. I so wish I had not put it in the dryer. Now its new owner can easily throw it in the washer and dryer.


Measurements:
16.25" armpit to armpit, 13" armpit to cuff, 10.5" armpit to bottom

No comments: