Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blog-tag-sale: DRESSES

I'm starting off my blog tag sale with dresses. I've included the best pictures I could manage, measurements, condition, flaws, and price (not including shipping). If you would like an item leave your email in the comment sections and I will confirm that the item is still available. First one to comment, gets the item. Payment only via paypal (unless you are local to San Diego and will be picking up in person). There are no returns. I am open to reasonable offers and please leave questions in the comments.

{50$} J. Crew Sophia Dress - Dark Green Silk Tricoline, size 4 PetiteBeautiful and versatile dress that was never worn and in excellent condition. Still has tag attached. Bought on sale for ~120$.

Measurements:
Bust 15 inches - there is a lot of give in the bust due to the splice, bra can be worn with this dress, best fit for someone with less than a 35 inch bust.
13 inches at the smallest part of the waist
31 inches from the underarm seam to the hemline, I am 5'5" and this dress hits me below the knee.

SOLD {30$} Anthropologie Brown/Cream Swirl Dress with Yellow Sash
- size 4 Petit
eStriking strapless cotton poplin dress with brilliant (and removable) cotton-linen yellow sash (5 inches wide) by Tabitha from Anthropologie Fall '06 or Winter '07. Light boning (4 total) in the sides to support the strapless style. Worn a total of 3 times. Dress is in great condition but has a water mark under the left bust, see detailed pictures. Dry-cleaners could not remove it and I was too scared to try on my own. Barely noticeable, in fact I wore it to 2 weddings with the mark. Originally 168$. Measurements:
Bust 15 inches - measurement taken with dress laying flat, I believe bust would best fit someone with less than a 35 inch bust
13 inches at the smallest part of the waste.
33 inches from underarm seam to the hemline, I've 5'5" and it comes 2 inches below my knees.
SOLD {30$} Marimekko for Anthropologie Navy Blue Dress - size 2Fantastic and casual a-line marimekko print cotton dress. Dress is unlined and has side-seam pockets. I wore this dress twice to dinner parties. In excellent condition and ready for a new home. Or someone handy with a sewing machine and who loves Marimekko fabric.

Measurements:
Bust 15 inches - there are small bust darts but this measurement is pretty accurate, in my option someone with smaller than a C cup chest would get the best fit.
14 inches - under bust, a-line from there
25.5 inches - underarm seam to hemline

{20$} Free People Brown + Green Summer Dress - size 0The details make this dress: ribbon straps, side-button closure, and large weave cotton brown with textured green lines. A-line shape and spliced bust make the size versatile. Worn <4>Measurements:
Bust 17 inches
15 inches - under bust, a-line from there
34.5 inches - underarm seam to hemline

No comments: