Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog-tag-sale: Starting Tomorrow

The new year has brought the urge to purge my closet. I am offering up clothing that is gently or never (gasp) worn. Over the next few days I will be posting items for my blog-tag-sale in categories: dresses, jackets, skirts, pants, and shirts. Prices are negotiable and suggested based upon original purchase price (I'll tell you, if I remember) and the current condition of the item. The first person to comment that they want the item, gets it. First up: DRESSES.
It would be so nice if my closet looked like Chez Larsson's closet above. You can read about her closet purge here. Inspiring. I am preparing for a big (temporary) move and don't want to store or drag extra stuff with me.

photo credit: Chez Larson flickr stream

No comments: