Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SOFA Inspiration: Hable Construction Reupholster


What is the difference between a couch and a sofa? As far as I can tell couch has some psychoanalysis-therapy associations, as in "on the couch." Maybe for this reason I call it a SOFA.

I have sofas on my mind, why you might ask, because my sofa broke. I have been looking on ebay and craigslist for a mid century style that needs some work. Maybe I can get one with great bones and reupholster a few years later.

Meanwhile, I just have to share one of my favorites: the green polka dot sofa in Lena Corwin's home, see her blog O. There cannot be a more perfect sofa for me. You know of my love of green, polka dots, and anything mid century. I particularly like the contrasting blue buttons.

Design*Sponge loved it too and recovered her Room and Board Andre Sofa with the same fabric from Hable Construction, see it here.

photo credit: hable construction covered sofa by lena corwin

No comments: