Sunday, January 25, 2009

Detox: Shopping List


I know it has been a while but I want to finish posting about the detox. I thought it was helpful to make 3 shopping lists, in part because I did the shopping on 3 different days at 3 (yes THREE) different stores. You can see the whole foods shopping list of unusual, i.e. only at whole foods but not anywhere else, items here and of the juicing items here.

Below is my shopping list for the main dish recipes as found in GOOP's January Newsletter on Detox:

bag of lemons
3 large carrots
2 shallots
chunk of fresh ginger
1 red onion
2 avocados
fresh garlic
1 yellow onion
Bunch of arugula
Bunch of watercress
Bunch of kale
package of baby spinach
Fresh cremini mushrooms
Dried shitakke mushrooms
3 limes
1 cucumber

2 cartons rice milk
2 cartons almond milk

2 packages frozen blueberries
2 packages frozen raspberries

3 - 6 ounce salmon fillets
1 lb of organic, free-range, vegetarian fed chicken breast

You can read all my other posts regarding the detox here.

photo credit: going back to my roots by These Days in French Life

No comments: